Hotels are in dire need of innovation. Unlike many other industries, the hotel business model resembles the exact same customer experience you received 50 years ago. While hotels should absolutely keep doing many of the great things they do today, we also want to acknowledge the need for modernization. How can hotel innovation occur?
- Modern designs
- Services geared toward today’s guest
- More revenue streams
- Technology for both guest experience and enabling a more efficient business model
- Marketing to new customer segments
- Much more
For a bit more detail on hotel innovation, check out my article Hotels Are the Worst Innovators
How Can I Help?
I offer consulting services to help hotels innovate. The idea is not to change business models or overhaul their operations. It’s to find extra opportunities for innovating and creating a more modern business model.
We know that customers seek it. That’s why boutique hotels are so appealing. That’s why short-term rentals like Airbnb have become so successful. People love something new and shiny. And in today’s age, they love sharing pictures and stories with the social media world.
So I’d love to help you. Here are some of the things I offer:
- Innovating your strategy/offerings. This means guests receive a unique and high-quality experience shaped for the modern customer.
- Innovating your business model. This means your operations run smoothly and your cost & revenue structure are aligned to strategy.
- Innovating via technology. The world is awash with enabling technology and your operation should take advantage of the latest.
- Innovating your marketing. As you offer a better experience, it’s time to create awareness and connect with new customer segments.
- Innovating your financials. This means you are making wise investments in your business and using the right resources to evaluate and track it.
I can help with any or all of the above. Let’s discuss what your accommodation business needs most. And I can tailor my services toward building the value you need.
Hotel Innovation – Getting Started
For more information, please get into contact with me (Dan). I can talk to you more specifically about these services and answer any questions you have. Contacting me is free so you have nothing to lose! Use the contact form below and I’ll be in touch shortly…