Airbnb can be a great business model. But studies show that most listings are people renting out spare rooms in their home or small investment properties. This isn’t the same as a real estate fund with sophisticated financial modeling.
But this is your business! And it deserves all the benefits that good financial modeling can give you. Here are some of the things I can help you do:
1 – Price Optimization Strategy. You might just be guessing on the price you offer prospective guests. But what if I can help you be a bit more sophisticated with your approach? What does that entail:
- Exactly how much you should charge
- Surcharge for weekends, seasonality, etc
- How your price drives different occupancy levels
- What should you set your weekly and monthly discount at?
- How to grow your price over time
This can really help your business. Get a bit more sophisticated just like the real estate pros!
2 – Profitability Model. This goes hand in hand with the pricing model but takes it to the next level. How much should you invest in your unit? How much can you expect to make when you deduct fees and operating costs? How can you lower those costs? How can you get the best mix of occupancy and price? Profitability analysis helps you make great operating and investment decisions.
3 – Airbnb Financial Investment. Are you thinking about getting involved in Airbnb? Or maybe you already are involved and want to expand to more properties, renovation, or other upgrades? I can help you with all details of your potential investment. I can tell you:
- How much it costs relative to how much you can expect to make
- Optimizing where you choose to buy
- Understanding return on investment
- Getting set up with a good accounting and payments system
- All the price optimization and profitability services from above
Airbnb Financial Modeling Services – Get Started
How much does all this cost? It really depends on what you need. So get into contact with me today, let’s discuss what you’re trying to do, and I’ll tell you how I can help (with a formal quote).
Complete the contact form below and I’ll set up some time to discuss. The first conversation is free so you have nothing to lose!